Join now

Out and about: Manila and Beyond

Hello everyone! I lived in HK last year and now I'm back in Manila. One of the things I realised in countless conversations I've had with other expats there is how little I've explored the my home country despite having lived here all my life, I kind of felt bad about that!

So I have started to make list of activities with the objective of building my knowledge and appreciation of Manila and the Philippines as a whole. Some random items on my list: scuba diving in Anilao, spend a few days in Palawan, join a photo trip, check out restaurants near where I live but just never been to, Saturday markets, etc etc. I am sure there is a lot out there to discover.

I thought this might interest some of you who are new here (or even not so new) so I will see if I can organise a few activities. Some I'll do by myself, some I'll have a few local friends come along too. I'm also curious to learn about your experiences here so I'd be happy for you to join.

Next Saturday, June 2, I'm joining Carlos Celdran's walking tour about Imelda Marcos with two friends. 2. Protected content . It's P1,000, paid at the venue. Then will likely head somewhere nearby for dinner. Tour details: Protected content

Please feel free to share your thoughts, send suggestions and get in touch!

Jehan

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners