Join now

PhilHealth for Foreign Nationals. (Manila)


Just found this and thought it might interest some ... Apparently PhilHealth will cover 50% of your hospital bills for a very modest monthly premium.

"5. Can a foreign national enroll as an Individually Paying Member?

YES, the Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA Protected content , as amended by RA Protected content , provides for the inclusion to the National Health Insurance Program the citizens of other countries residing and/or working in the Philippines. If the foreign national is employed, he/she shall be registered under the Employed Sector Program. Meanwhile, if he/she is self-employed or merely residing in the country, he/she may enroll as an Individually Paying Member. He/she only needs to accomplish and submit to any PhilHealth office, the PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and a photocopy of his/her Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to prove his/her residency in the country."

Protected content

Manila Forum