Join now
Log in Join

Schooling in Manila

Hey All!

It's been a while since I've posted.

My husband has been in Makati coing up to 4 months now. I have and am making plans for my son and I to join him.

We've identified a place to stay in Makati. It's really comfy and welcoming. But we can't sign the lease because we're still waiting for the schools to come back to us about a place for my son. He is 14 and I don't want to disrupt his schooling around such an important time. If there is no response soon, we'll have to shelve our plans of relocating.

Does it always take this ;ong for the international schools to confirm? Anyone else out there going through the same thing?

Ta. Cheers.

Manila Forum