Seeking Professional Expats to join our company (Manila)
Established in Protected content privately owned, we specialize in providing planning and investment advisory services for the expatriate community worldwide with 72 offices around the globe. We are currently looking to expand our office in Manila and are consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our company.
The deVere Group is already one of the most respected and revered wealth management businesses in the world and we have the potential for further significant growth. We recognise that to achieve this growth, we need to recruit and retain the very best professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a new career challenge or are looking to apply their already acquired skills.
As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy. We achieve this through an initial 4 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as financial institutions such a Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognised financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
The 4 day training course will commence in Manila on March 31st Protected content all successful applicants. Hotel and training costs are provided by the company.
The job role itself:
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• Proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
Please send your resume to Protected content