Spanish Game Support (Manila)
Our Philippine office, JOYMAX GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER, is currently looking for qualified Spanish Online Game Supports to handle our increasing game portfolio.
Full-time Positions Available
• Spanish Online / Mobile Game Support.
• Translation of the English knowledge base to Spanish.
• Provide technical email support in Spanish language.
• Monitor the Spanish online game forums for player issues.
• Improve the mobile gaming community by executing localized in-game events.
• Lead the creation and translation of mobile game scripts.
• Enforce the mobile game policies.
• Monitor and update the Spanish forums.
• Provide constant training to local English agents on Spanish online gaming market.
• Provide translation of English documents/announcements to Spanish.
• Provide quality assurance checks on all Spanish.
• Other related works.
• Excellent in English. Fluent in Spanish communication, written and organizational skills.
• Training will be provided.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Technology/Computer Science or any related field. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Male or Female not more than 35 years old.
• Must have a background in playing MMORPG or mobile games.
• Experience in handling SNS / online marketing tools / forums is an advantage
• Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
• Working visas will be supported.
Workdays = 4 days in 1 week
Time: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Compensation Package: To be disclosed during the interview.
Guaranteed NO VOICE CALLS!!!
Interested applicants may send their resumes to Protected content or visit our website at Protected content