Join now

staffing agencies (Manila)

Hello all,
Although most of those who have ventured into recruitment for home staff via agencies are already aware of the 'pitfalls'; I would like to share my experiences as a means of consumer protection.

1. most agencies are primarily concerned with their fees (priority on their needs instead of the client's).
2.agencies promise replacements and such as an informal guarantee. replacements are much worse
3. AQUEOUS is a FRAUDULENT agency. Verbally, they state that deposits will be returned yet they claim that some additional (undiscussed) fees are offset by this cash deposit. Apparently, the young man who manages this agency also boasts that his uncle is the chief of police and thereby intimidates and scares candidates into compliance. Their potential staff are treated worse than cattle and likely co-hersed into an agency contract from contacts in the provinces - which they eventually deeply regret.
Whilst AQUEOUS claims to have dozens of applicants - NONE suit the simple criteria outlined. They merely copied my advertisements on two websites, completely verbatim.

In short, AQUEOUS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL AGENCY WHICH I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners