Join now

surfing and outdoor activities La Union Sept 8-9 (Manila)

Hi everyone,
You might be interested to tag along for a weekend overnight trip in La Union.
I was there a month ago and I plan to go back on Sept Protected content the ber months in La Union is the start of good waves for surfing. It will be in san juan, la union. Then on Sunday (sept 2) will be for outdoor activities at Pugad Adventure in Pugo, La Union (an hour drive from San Juan, La Union). Some of the activities they offer are: zip line, tire tubing, wall climbing, giant swing, rappelling, target shooting, ATV, australian run down and so much more.

Total cost will be 3,700php which includes- van trasportation, driver fees, toll fee, gas, room accomodation (room sharing), 2 hours surf lesson including instructor fee and board rental, free bfast on day 1 and entrance access to Pugad Adventure

Let me know if youll be interested since the van requires minimum of 10 people for it to push through. Id be more than happy to email you full details. my email is- Protected content

You can check out few photos from my album taken from my last trip in San Juan and pugo at Pugad adventure. Everyone will have fun for sure!
Hope you can join me!
Cheers!

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners