Join now

Tagalog Tutor Looking for Prospective Students (Manila)

Please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been teaching Tagalog since November Protected content . I deliver my Tagalog lessons in person or via Skype (i.e. voice chatting). I could teach in person within Metro Manila only. You could take a look at my website Protected content , where you could see some of my students' testimonials.

You do not have to worry about buying books because I created my own materials; these are based on excellent learning materials I used in the past. However, I trust my own; this is based on my learning experiences (i.e. what makes a student interested, what makes him/her lose interest and disappear). My materials are for free.

You could have a 10-hour Tagalog lessons for starters. After that, it is up to you whether you want to leave an honest comment on my website or continue studying. I am sure you are a busy person, so my target number of hours of lessons for each student is 50 to 100; after that, you could leave a comment on my website. To see if it is worth your time, I always suggest to the student to pay after a particular meeting or a set of lessons, not beforehand.

For teaching in person: My rate is PhP500/meeting (i.e. whether you study for one or one-and-half hours, the payment rate will still be the same. Travel fees are already included in the payment).

For teaching on Skype: My rate is US$10/hour

I am ready to provide references upon request. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me. My contact details are typed below:

Email Address: Protected content

Facebook Profile: Protected content
Facebook Email Address: Protected content

InterNations Profile: Protected content