THAI CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Non-voice)
WE CONDUCT INTERVIEWS VIA SKYPE.
About the Company
Open Access Marketing has been providing business process and call center outsourcing solutions to a host of international clients since Protected content . OAM is experienced in designing, implementing and managing critical business processes and call center solutions for Clients around the world from its Makati, Philippine operations centers.
Open Access Marketing’s Clients come from all over, and include companies in the Energy, Education, Internet, Healthcare, and IT industries. We can serve clients in multiple languages including English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese and provide support for various business and knowledge processes.
1. Process reviews and data for suspicious activity and possible fraud.
2. Document all investigative activities on the review.
3. Moderate reviews based on guidelines in place.
4. In charge of posting or rejecting website review content based on policies.
5. Stay informed of all new tools and processes as implemented by management.
• College level
• Fluent in the "Thai" language both written & spoken
• Good command of the English language both written & spoken
• Experience working in a fast-paced Web environment with Web-based tools
• Good analytical skills, critical thinker
• Good research skills with keen attention to details.
• Inquisitive personality
• Willing to work in Manila, Philippines (Business District)
-Salary: Above average and negotiable
- One-year contract
- Health card
Protected content leaves after 6 months, 20 after a year ; 2-day weekends off
- Year-end bonus
Interested applicants may submit their resumes to:
Visit Protected content to learn more about OAMPI