Join now

VitaMeal Matching Program for Typhoon Yolanda (Manila)

Hello InterNations Manila- I am currently partnering with the Nourish the Children Foundation and we have a Protected content Program for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.

Just an alternative to the more common donations, please consider VitaMeal (Rice (45.3%), Lentils (35%), Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Seasoning Blend (Maltodextrin, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables [Onions, Celery, Parsley, Spinach, Garlic, and Carrot], Potato Flour, Thickener ((Xanthan Gum), Emulsifier [soy lecithin]), Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavour enhancers [Disodium Guanlyate, Disodium Inosinate]), Vitamins (Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D), Minerals (Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc).

1 bag is PhP 1,150.00 and feeds 30 people. Help me reach 50 bags so we can give an additional 10 more bags. Your full amount goes to the food, all administrative & transport costs are shouldered by Nourish the Children Foundation. PM or Text me at Protected content Protected content Protected content to how many bags you wish to sponsor. May our Dear God bless us all.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners