Join now

CortexPH Inc will be having a mass hiring one day process for Call Center Agents / Customer Service Representatives / CSRs (AVAILABLE NOW) for the all of May up to the end of June on Monday - Friday from 10am - 4pm.

You can also come in for an interview on Satrudays, but you must schedule an appointment first. Come join us for your FREE consultation service and land the right career for yourself.

We are a fast moving company so if you can't keep up, you will get left behind. We prefer those with at least 6 months experience in the BPO & Call Center industry, but we will consider those new in the field as long as you're trainable and open-minded.

No experience is required, but it is preferred. Must be proficient in English and have good communication skills. All candidates must be at least a high school graduate.

Must be available to work night-shifts and shifting schedules. We do have day-shift programs, but these positions are filling up fast and are on a first come, first serve basis.

We have a 20k sign-on bonus for financial, telecommunication, and airline accounts available in MOA or BGC. You will be receiving a FREE coaching session and consultation services to prepare yourself for your interviews which is useful and valuable information that you may use for a lifetime during your career search.

We are also accepting other applicants for other positions, so come bring your friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested or qualified. We are here to help you land a career not just a job.

We have sites in Pasig, Pasay, Fairview, Mandaluyong, Makati, Taguig, McKinley Hill, BGC, etc. Basic salary can range from 15k Protected content NOT including allowances, incentives, and performance bonuses.

These are dependent upon your experience, skills, abilities, and other factors which will be determined once you have emailed me your updated CV and I have reviewed it.

First, you MUST send me a copy of your most up-to-date CV to ajacortexph@gmail .com. You may also add me on Skype. My Skype ID is alanjarellano79 and we can discuss your options and collaborate to come up with a game plan together to find you your next career.

Once I have reviewed your resume, I can then assess your qualifications to be able to determine which accounts you're qualified to handle.

After I have received your updated resume and reviewed and assessed your qualifications, I will then call you for a short phone interview. If you pass this phone interview, I will then invite you into our office for your personal interview, which will involve pre-screening and a FREE coaching session.

Please copy and paste this application form in a new browser and fill it out: Protected content

We are located on the 17th floor of Bldg Protected content Ayala Ave in Makati next to Shangri-La Hotel and Glorietta Mall. The entrance is across the street from UCC Park Cafe next to Starbucks.

Please surrender your govt ID on the ground floor and get visitor's pass, then take the elevators on your right-hand side up to the 17th floor and ask for Alan Joseph w/ CortexPH Incorporated when you arrive.

This is a DIRECT HIRE and the salary package, benefits, allowances, & incentives are competitive and will be discussed at your FINAL interview which we will coach and guide you on how to pass this interview.

You MUST text me your Full Name / Position you're applying for / Date & Time of your interview. Format should look like the following: Alan Arellano / CSR / April 18th at 10am. Once I have received your confirmation text, I will send you full details and specific directions which is already provided above.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at anytime Protected content Protected content Skype ID: alanjarellano79 / Protected content . Looking forward to assisting and guiding you towards your new career.

Thanks and have a great day ahead. See you soon and don't forget to ask for Alan Arellano with CortexPH Inc on the 17th Floor of Bldg Protected content Ave.