Customer Service Officer
( for a BPO , Multi National company based in Zuellig Bldg. Makati, City)
Handling phone calls involving selling, pacify and good service rendered.
Managing all incoming/outgoing calls, emails, chats and team discussion for complex problem.
Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling.
Pro-active to customers’ needs and able to create strong personalized service.
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
Maintaining customer’s behavior and updating accounts.
Resolves product or services problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer feedback/information and analyzing customer needs.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
• Candidate must possess at least High School / Diploma Holder / Degree Holder (Advantage) or relevant experience.
• Required skills: Microsoft Office and internet users. Must be computer savvy and good communication & outgoing customer service skills.
• Able to handle work pressure, fast pace, able to handle demanding customers and bright ideas on problem solving for customers.
• Sales and Marketing background will be an advantage in work experiences.
• Protected content positions are available.
• Able to work in shift, irregular hours and also weekends and public holidays.
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to
send in detailed resume, including recent photograph and other relevant information to :