Join now

Lifestyle travelers meet up... (before end of Jan) (Mannheim)

Views

Lifestyle travelers meet up... (before end of Jan)

Internations travelers?

Hi, well, i will be around Hessen for another 18 days, and wish for a Lifestyle travelers meet up.

I came up with the idea, with some travelers friends, to organize a 5 years lifestyle traveling and business project, starting in Protected content , (for those that have a mobile companies, this idea might not sound strange)... Even i did stay few years in Germany, i actually did travel for many years with my business and now i am up to start a new travel again...

One of the ideas is to organize meet ups with other travelers around the road, ... destinations might be any...I am interested in Asia, and Europe at the moment...

Well, the meet up motto would be:

Lifestyle traveling strategies, some lifestyle travel stories, and to share with you the idea of the lifestyle travelers project. In case you would like to join now or in future or just if you are curiouse.

I didnt decide yet in which city in Hessen, or when to do that,... as there are no many days left to organize..... actually, all depends on who is interested to go for a drink, or to show me a bit of the city, and then share about lifestyle traveling.

Looking forward for the invite

Luis Daniel

Mannheim Forum

Our Global Partners