Accountant required fora cement company..equal opportunity employer..
Job Responsibilities may include:
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Maintain the general ledger accounts by monitoring journal entry preparation; preparing monthly accruals and entries and reconciling accounts monthly.
• Accounts receivable – assisting with daily invoicing;
• Cash application – Applying customer payments timely
• Sales – Process daily sales statements
• Reconciling accounts receivable for the customers
• Preparing bank reconciliations on daily basis
• Maintain controls over accounting transactions.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Complete special projects giving insightful analysis when needed.
• Complete internal audits of transactions as necessary.
Ideal candidate should possess:
• At least Graduate in Commerce or Accounting / ACCA
• At least One Year working experience in a company of good repute
• Strong command on Microsoft Office and prior experience of using any Oracle Software
• Strong communication skills especially in English
Email your CV at: Protected content