Join now

Log Cabin style family home for sale in Vilanculos (Maputo)

Log Cabin style family home with Jekka/Reed thatch roof located in the sought after "northern suburbs" of Vilanculos. Just 5 minute walk to the beach. It has three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large open kitchen and lounge area plus large verandah and upstairs balconies. Furnished with sofas, 2 single beds, cooker, gas geyser, fridge, chest freezer, outside benches and table. There are power lines running nearby and power is expected along our road within the next 18 months but until then is fully operational on generator and hot water through gas geyser. It has a Protected content water tank tower with storage room underneath and borehole with pump. There is also a small thatched area which can be converted into an extra cottage outside. Ample parking area and carport and grounds large enough to build another house on for extra rental purposes. The property is fully fenced and has sliding iron gate plus trustworthy gardener.

The house is registered under my dormant company specifically for my property so will be simple to transfer to your name. It has rental potential of at least $500 per month without electricity and when that comes not only will it increase rental to around $ Protected content month but will increase value of the property.

Please contact me if interested. Will also consider renting out.

Maputo Forum