Join now

Seeking female roommate; apt at Coop; 440 USD (Maputo)

Views

Dear all,

I am moving out of my flat (I am relocating back to my country), and I am searching for a female roommate to take my room.

- Apartment: it has AC; is a 3-bedroom located on the 3rd floor (unfortunately no elevator); has great parking space and 24h security. Room has nice closet, and can be furnished or not - if you want furniture you would have to purchase dresser and desk (brand new!) but not the bed and mattress. For MZ standards, I find the apartment in extreme good conditions, and the landlord is very helpful and fixes everything in no time
- Location: the apartment is located in the Coop area, a few minutes walk from the main international organizations (e.g. UNICEF, WB), and embassies (e.g. US). It is also a walking distance from Galaxi Restaurant, Campo de Fiori (my favorite!) and grocery shops (e.g. Woolworth, Indian grocery). The neighborhood is very family-friendly, calm and safe
- Price: Protected content a month
- Roommates: 2 young international professionals (mid- and early-30s), who are VERY nice, kind and welcoming
- Moving-in date: mid-August to beginning of September (apartment will be available on August 18th)

We are looking for another female, preferably mid- or early-30s, neat, who is in Mozambique working, studying or doing missionary work, and ideally Christian (we are a Christian home, and would like to keep a nice, warm environment).

If you are interested, just send me a message as soon as possible!

Many thanks!
Mariana

Maputo Forum