Visit to Mozambique (Maputo)
Dear All, I'm Gaston and I've been living in West Africa lately, and an active member in Internations community also.
I would like to visit the rest of Africa, so that's why I come here for help. I'm planning to visit Mozambique for 2 weeks, so those are my questions:
* What would you recommend me to do / visit? There are some "must"?
* How much should I budget for eating? (Middle range)
* Is there's something I should be aware visiting Maputo?
* In which side of the city should I look for lodge?
* Any other tip that might help me to enjoy my visit?
Thank you all in advance!!