Yard Sale to benefit flood communities - SAT. 16th (Maputo)
We are having a yard sale and bake sale to benefit flood-affected communities in Gaza TOMORROW 16th February.
Among other things, we are selling:
- a very nice wooden cot with Mattress from the UK (the sides come off so it converts to a toddler bed)
- an excellent double buggy
- 2 wonderful baby carriers
- 2 child bike seats and racks (these attach to adult bikes)
- 1 baby-toddler car seat (Britax)
- toddler/child life jackets
- lots and lots of kids books and toys, as well as some parenting books
- excellent international development and economics books
- some very nice women's clothing, coats, shoes (designer labels, some unworn)
The children will also be selling lemonade and muffins, and we have a big garden, so bring your kid's along or just come have a coffee with us.
The address is Rua Kibiriti Diwane 148. The house is directly opposite the Sommerschield Clinic (off Kim Il Sung) but the gate is facing the furniture shops on Kibiriti Diwane.
If you have anything you'd like to donate to the sale, please bring it on Friday evening or even Saturday morning.
Hope to see you there!