Our client who is the market leader in providing online Live Casino and is also one of the fastest growing and most inventive companies in the online sector, are searching for a number of Live Casino Dealers for their office in Malta.
This is a great chance to work in a growth company in a fast paced industry.
You must speak fluent Danish, German or Turkish.
• We are looking for outgoing, dynamic individuals to start straight away.
• Great customer service skills.
• Previous casino experience a bonus.
• You will present a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
• To control the process of the game at the table
• To support and consult the players verbally with the help of the chat using your native language.
• To inform Live Support operator on occurrence of any kind of operator, system or
• To comply with all internal rules of the company and constantly get acquainted with news and changes that is available on the information booth or in the operators guide book.
• To attend meetings, re-trainings and improve quality of work.
• To work in flexitime.
• Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
• No prior casino experience required as full training will be given
• Must be very presentable and comfortable to work in front of a camera.
• CV application must contain a photo – any submitted without a photo will be rejected
• You must be prepared to work in a 7 day shift pattern
• Execution of job duties requires a high standard of English.
• High sense of responsibility.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Salary €18k – €24k depending on experience
• Accommodation allowance provided.
• The opportunity to learn about online gaming with a chance to progress within the company.
• Uniform provided.
• The chance to live in a low tax environment with an excellent Mediterranean climate