Join now

Housesitter available (All areas) (Marbella)

Views

I'm available for housesitting from appr. February and onward, long term only.

About me: I'm healthy, clean/tidy, and I'm using the internet for services and blogging. I appreciate beauty and connection with nature, so if you have a dog then I would take him/her for long walks:)

Other things to mentions about me: I'm a non-smoker and I drink almost no alcohol, I'm friendly and reliable, open and respectful and I like peacefulness. (I meditate and are interested in spirituality).

I have experience with gardening as well; my home and garden where I live at the moment is filled with plants and I have also had my own vegetable garden for a few years now.

I also have an indoor/outdoor cat that travels with me. (This is also mostly why I prefer long term house sitting).

He's eleven years old, castrated, friendly, and likes dogs (I have had dogs before) and is experienced with traveling. (I won't travel without him so please only contact me if you welcome him as well:)

I would take care of your home as if it was my own and keep it clean and tidy, and your pets would have a loving and caring companion with them. (I love hiking and long walks so I'm sure your dogs would love me:).

I'm also available for helping out in other ways such as forwarding your mail, answering the phone, feeding the fish and scooping leaves out if the pool etc.

Just tell me about your thoughts:)

For me house-sitting provides a change of scenery, the chance to make new friends, and the opportunity to explore and travel on a very limited/low income.

Please phone or email me and we can have a chat:

Protected content

Thank you, I look forward to hear from you!:)

All the best,
Maria

(I speak Swedish, Norwegian, and English).

Marbella Forum