Interior Architect (Marbella)
Are you a talented Interior Architect looking for a long-term career move? A high growth, reputable and very well-established design company in Marbella requires a creative and experienced Interior Architect to join their team of outstanding designers. You must be bilingual and have a minimum of three years of experience in domestic, interior architectural design. For the right candidate, a permanent contract is available along with excellent working conditions.
· Protected content highly skilled and experienced Interior Architect
· Protected content interior architectural degree minimum
· Protected content knowledge of internal construction
· Protected content least 3 years proven experience
· Protected content , Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Tech minimum
· Protected content communication and interpersonal skills
· Protected content , attention to detail and well-presented
· Protected content have driving licence and car
· Protected content client relationships to understand and develop a project brief from concept through to project completion
· Protected content the client’s vision through delivery of professional design concepts to the highest standard
· Protected content of design concepts, mock-ups, renderings, client presentations
· Protected content and source suitable suppliers
· Protected content comprehensive quotations
· Protected content , supplier and stakeholder coordination as required
Primarily office-based, working from 9:30-6:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch, on a contracted basis. An excellent working environment with a salary of €2,200 net (negotiable) depending on experience. Please send your CV with a recent photo if you meet the above requirements. To Apply, please send your CV in English to Protected content All interviews will be conducted in English.
This position is only open to EU nationals or NON-EU nationals who have a valid work VISA and residency permit. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in Spain.