Join now

Native English teacher (Marbella)

I am currently looking for a full time primary teaching post in Spain from September Protected content . I do not mind as to which year group I work with. Although, I do have a lot more experience with older pupils and feel very confident within that domain. Overall, I am willing to move to any region in Spain, and would be very grateful for the opportunity to share my skills, knowledge and experience. Whereby, in return I would develop my professional practice and pedagogy.

I have a variety of experience with Key Stage 1 & 2, teaching all subjects from Mathematics to Geography and absolutely love what I do. Teaching for 3 months in Thailand had only acted as a catalyst to my desire to travel and teach. Prior to university I had worked/ travelled all over Europe and some parts of Scandinavia. The concept of combining work and travel is something that excites me and has been manageable so far.

Overall, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are willing to signpost any international schools looking for primary teachers or if you are yourself an expat teacher and could share some useful tips.

I look forward to hearing from you!