Join now

Radio Production Synopsis: work offered (Marbella)

Last year I started a radio project in the UK. Bssed around my Father's involvement with the world wide organisation, the U3A (University of the third Age).
I worked with a BBCRadio producer and together we recorded several members of the group over a period of months. Rather than pursue this project I decided to except a job in Moscow as a teacher - but when the job finished I returned to Marbella, where I used to live. Anyway, I would like to know if there is any one out there who has or does work in the media; i.e. film, television or radio production and can help me pull together a strong outline/synopsis on paper aimed at Radio 4 and who has experience/knowledge of suitable radio production companies. Someone who has either worked in the industry or has had experience writing radio proposals. (I dont) but I did work as a freelancer in film and tv for many years and once pitched to BBC2 a documentary idea. I am prepared to pay for your time and skills. Please email me at: Protected content . Include your name, contact details, location and a brief description of what you can offer/professional background etc.
I look forward t hearing from you. Many thanks.