Join now

Sales Manager seeking outside-sales position (Marbella)

in a multinational enterprise!

Ideally, this company would be involved in export sales, wholesale distribution, supplier of branded products, consumer goods, luxury items or in the fashion business; something exciting and innovative, surrounded by positive and talented people!

I could imagine being part of a dynamic team that is set for strong growth, to play a key role within a successful organisation, maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products and services.
Manage and motivate a sales team, set sales goals, and train staff. Meet with clients, build relationships, plan sales promotions, coordinate field sales, organize exhibitions, arrange business deals, negotiate agreements and close deals.

I can offer my experience, commitment, expertise and motivation!

- Excellent interpersonal skills, many years of expertise in working with prestigious clientele.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Practical knowledge in public relations, marketing and flair needed to attract clients, drive sales and develop business.
- Spoken languages: English, German, Swedish and Spanish.
- Professional experience: International distributor of consumer products Protected content , upscale discotheque owner (6 yrs), trendy restaurant manager (2 yrs), boutique hotel manager (2 yrs), commercial real estate broker (6 yrs).

For this company, I would not only come with real-world experience, but also as a multilingual manager, well-traveled and familiar with various countries and their cultures. I am a proactive person with various interests, quality-oriented and self-motivated. Able to form good customer relations and find buyers worldwide.

Independent, results oriented and open for international travel.

All suggestions are welcome! Please feel free to send me a note,, and we can discuss your projects anytime.