Join now

Customer Relations - Part time position in a Riad (Marrakech)

I am looking for a lady (not a young girl please) to work for me in an small and very well established riad in the Medina of Marrakech - at the Bab Doukkala area.

Fluent English are imperative and ideally another language (Spanish, French, Italian) would be a great advantage.
This is a part-time position at the moment and requires flexibility, as each day is different depending on guest volumes.

The role:
Talking to the guests, making them feel comfortable and answering any questions, dealing with complains and sometimes with difficult guests in an effective and positive way.
Working together with the riad manager to ensure good level of service, inspecting rooms, being proactive at improving the guests experience.

You need to be really good with people, adaptable, have attention to detail, be organised and self motivated.
You will be working with a great team of local people (2 ladies and 2 gentlemen), so you should be able to fit in but also to assert yourself in situations where you need to.

You do not need to have experience in this sector, but having worked with people in the past, is a great advantage. Training will be given, but this is the kind of position that you can learn a lot on the job.
Please PM me with your details, CV and a small note about yourself.

Marrakech Forum