Join now

Language Cafe/Cafe de Langue (Marrakech)

Views

Dear Internations (français après l'anglais)

Hello Internations. I imagine that many of us are here in Marrakesh, not only to enjoy the superb weather, but to immerse ourselves in Moroccan culture and perhaps one of the many languages spoken in the city. To that end, I would like to know if there is any interest in a weekely linguistic exchange and which language options would be most useful to our community. I have created this very short survey so that I can get an idea of what people may be looking for and see what type of activity we could organize. Thank you in advance for your participation. Follow the link to complete the survey Protected content .

Warmest Regards,
Detrich et Sarra

Chers Internations

Bonjour Internations. J'imagine que la plupart d'entre nous ne sommes à Marrakech que pour le temps ensoleillé, mais afin de se plonger dans la culture marocaine et peut-être afin d'apprendre une des multiples langues parlées dans la ville. A cette fin, je voudrais savoir si un échange linguistique hebdomadaire vous intéresse et quelles langues seraient les plus utiles pour notre communauté. J'ai créé un petit sondage afin d'avoir une idée de ce que recherche les gens et d'envisager les différentes activités à organiser. Merci d'avance de votre participation. Suivez le lien afin de compléter le sondage Protected content .

Bien Cordialement,
Detrich et Sarra

Marrakech Forum

Our Global Partners