Join now

Marrakech dinner meeting on April 4

Dear marrakechi IN members! I'm inviting you to meet each other, make new friends and contacts and discuss how to make our community life more interesting and active next week during dinner meeting in Amal Women's Association ( Protected content ). The restaurant and association Amal in Marrakech offers delicious home-made Moroccan cuisine while providing a training centre for disadvantaged women in Morocco. It is a great place to try some delicious and inexpensive home-made Moroccan food in a warm informal atmosphere, supporting at the same time the association. The cost of dinner is approx. Protected content and it will include several starters (Moroccan salads, briouates) and main dishes (pastille / couscous / tajines...), as well Moroccan tea with pastries. I will order the food in advance and we will share these dishes. Conditions of participation: please confirm your participation by signing up here Protected content and PM / SMS me to Protected content in advance to re-confirm your participation. We have to book places 24 h in advance, and they will prepare food according to our order. That means that if somebody doesn't show up without notice, the members who are present will have to pay for him! So, please take it seriously and be responsible! I hope to see you all next week, and hope you will enjoy it!

Marrakech Forum

Our Global Partners