Join now

Meeting for ftour on 31 July (Marrakech)

Dear marrakechi IN members!
I'm inviting you to meet each other, make new friends and contacts and discuss how to make our community life more interesting and active next week during ftour in Amal Women's Association.
The restaurant and association Amal in Marrakech offers delicious home-made Moroccan cuisine while providing a training centre for disadvantaged women in Morocco.
The cost of ftour is 40 dh and it includes the traditional ftour food: harira, eggs, dates, chebbakia, baghrir, msmen, mini-pizzas, juice, tea...
Date of meeting: 31 July (Wednesday)
Meeting point and time: 19:15 in front of the patisserie Paul in Gueliz. Those who are late can easily find the place by walking about 50 m behind Paul (facing Paul - on its left side), there will be a sign with Amal association's name on the corner.
Conditions of participation: please confirm your participation by posting in this thread and PM me 24 hours in advance to re-confirm your participation. We have to book places 24 h in advance, and they will prepare food according to our order. That means that if somebody doesn't show up without 24 h notice, the members who are present will have to pay for him! So, please take it seriously and be responsible!
I hope to see you all next week, and I hope we will all enjoy it!

Marrakech Forum

Our Global Partners