Join now

COLOMBIEN EN MARSEILLE!! :) (Marseille)

HELLO! MY NAME IS ANDRES FELIPE, IM 24 YEARS OLD COLOMBIAN ENTREPRENEUR, I OWN 2 COMPANIES BACK IN MY COUNTRY AND OPERATE THEM FROM ABROAD, I WORK FOR THE COLOMBIAN AIR FORCE, COLOMBIAN NATIONAL POLICE AND COLOMBIAN FIREFIGHTERS PROVIDING ENGINEERING SERVICES... AND NOW IM IN FRANCE, LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE, NEW EXPERIENCES AND TO LEARN FRENCH, SO I WANTED TO GAVE MYSELF A SABATIC YEAR TO DO THIS... IM HERE ON A LEGAL WORK VISA FOR ONE YEAR... WHY AM I LOOKING FOR A JOB? BECAUSE I THINK IS IMPORTANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WORKING CULTURE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, IT WILL IMPROVE MY WORKING HABITS AND I WOULD LEARN DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT LIFE AND OF COURSE LEARN MORE ABOUT A DIFFERENT BUSINESS THAN I ALREADY HAVE, I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD SINCE IM 15, AND I CONSIDER MYSELF AS A "GO GETTER", IM NOT AFRAID TO WORK OR EXPERIENCE AND I WILL LEARN WHAT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO INMERGE MYSELF IN A NEW CULTURE, I LOVE FRANCE AND SO FAR ITS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE... SO IF YOU ARE A ENTREPRENEUR, NEED SOME FRESH IDEAS A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK OR JUST WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS, I WOULD BE THE RIGHT PERSON TO ASSIST AND HELP IN WHATEVER YOUR BUSINESS NEED, FROM CARRYNG A HEAVY BOX TO Protected content FINANCIAL DECISIONS DEPENDING ON THE FINANCIAL STATUS OF THE COMPANY, ABOUT MY EDUCATION: I WAS BORN IN COLOMBIA, I CAME OUT OF A FRENCH CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL N COLOMBIA THEN I MOVED TO A CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN THE USA AFTER THAT I WENT FOR A YEAR TO ARGENTINA TO STUDY CUISINE AND THE NEXT YEAR I STARTED MY BUSINESS EDUCATION IN COLOMBIA... BUT, I DROPPED OUT TO OPEN MY BUSINESS WHICH WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I VE EVER MADE... I SPEAK NATIVE SPANISH, AND A VERY FLUENT ENGLISH, A LITTLE BIT OF FRENCH AND PROTUGUESE, I HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN WELDING, CARPENTRY, CONSTRUCTION, MECHANICS AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT.

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMETHING TO PRODUCTIVELY DEDICATE MY TIME HERE IN MARSEILLE.

MY FAVORITE SPORTS ARE WINDSURF, KICK BOXING AND MOTOCROSS... WHICH I PRACTICE SINCE I WAS A KID.

THANK YOU!

ANDRES FELIPE

Marseille Forum