Renting furnished villa 160m² 5 bedrooms l'Estaque (Marseille)
Large architect villa in a private and secured residence, extremely calm and sunlit (facing south), with an outstanding view over Marseille, hills and sea, at the outskirts of Marseille, on the hills above the historical harbour of l’Estaque.
Perfect for a family with up to Protected content .
The house is divided into three levels:
- The top (56m²) is the living area with open and fully equipped kitchen and a pantry; the living room and dining area with a central chimney and a small mezzanine have access to the terrace. Large windows to keep an eye on the view while you cook or you have your dinner. 18m² terrace with a stunning view over the city, the harbour, the sea and the Frioul islands.
- The intermediary level (70m²) is composed of 4 bedrooms, all facing south, including a family suite (20m²) with its tree-shaded terrace, its private shower room and a wardrobe, another bedroom (11m²) with a sofa bed, and 2 "children" rooms (11m² & 12m²) with 2 single beds in each. Also a toilet and a bathroom. The garden begins at this level and continues down to the ground floor.
- The ground floor (35m²) has a room (11m²) with a shower, and a large room used as office and/or guest room, with a double-bed and a toilet.
Underfloor heating system and electric hob and oven, dish washer and washing machine.
Numerous wardrobes and drawers in all rooms.
Fully equipped and functional house, including for young children.
Closed garden raised of 300m², ideal for animals and for children to play safely.
Parking available right in front of the house for 3 cars, secured by the gate at the entrance of the residence.
The little extras:
- Close to Airbus Helicopter (13mn), Euromed / la Joliette / CMA-CGM (less than 10mn), the airport or the Aix-TGV train-station (15mn)
- 10/15mn to downtown (outside of peak hours)
- Long nature strolls in the garrigue starting 50m behind the house
- Numerous sites of interest in a 1h/1h30 drive range (Camargue, Luberon, Avignon, Verdon gorges, Côte d’Azur…) and ski runs at 2h
- No traffic jam to get out of Marseille or come back home
- Small shops in the charming Estaque village
- Corbières beach at a 7mn drive and Calanques of Côte Bleue at 30mn
Available in September Protected content at least one year.
Price: Protected content per month all included, except electricity and telecom. (price reduction on July 5th)
If you're interested or if you want pictures, please do not hesitate to contact me: Protected content or +184.108.40.206.04.31