Join now

Seeking internship/employment information (Marseille)

Hello everyone,

I've recently joined the Marseille InterNation group. First, I'd like to thank the organization for putting together a forum like this. As an American expat for many years, I enjoy hearing from other expats about personal experiences abroad. I've spent most of time as an expat in Saudi Arabia with my family.

I'm in my final year as a Masters student in International Business Management at Grenoble Ecole de Management and would like any information from anyone about internship opportunities available in the Marseille area.

I'm interested in intercultural communication, expatriation and other human resources services, international corporate responsibility/marketing, and teaching English (I am TEFL certified already). Although my French is a bit weak, I learn quickly and know Spanish quite well. Of course, English is my native language.

If anyone knows of job boards, corporations in the area that hire expats/native English speakers, anyone seeking a qualified English teacher, etc, I'd really appreciate the information.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon! Take care.

Seetha Ramanathan

Marseille Forum