Join now

Int. management position sought in Mauritius (Mascarene Islands)

I am a senior IT project manager with 19 years' work experience across different industries in Canada, England, Germany, Poland and the USA.

After having lived and worked in New York City for almost three years, I returned to Germany in autumn Protected content set up my own IT consulting business. Ever since I have worked as an IT consultant and project manager in demanding projects, in the last years mainly for very large corporations in Europe. As attractive that has been for me for a long time, I now believe that the time has come to move on, discover a part of the world I have not lived in yet and seek new professional challenges as well.

As a result I recently decided to move to Mauritius in the near future. Not only is Mauritius a country I love but I also see it becoming an important platform for business activities between Europe, Africa and Asia. A trip to the island I took in October Protected content to me the good things I had learned about it before.

I am now looking for employment in a senior management position in Mauritius. Given my extensive work experience in the field of IT, this may be IT related again. However, I am also very open towards management assignments that rather require my organizational expertise gained from many multi-cultural projects as well as the skills I developed for international stakeholder management and top management communication.

Being self-employed at the moment, I am able to start in a new position in Mauritius right away.

Mascarene Islands Forum