Join now

Some tips for new expats in Lesotho (Maseru)

I moved to Lesotho last month. Before arriving in Lesotho, it was so difficult for me to find tips for expat moving to Lesotho. Now, I would like to write some tips I have got with hope to facilitate new comers to settle down easier and get more friends faster.

* Great thanks to Dani for her valuable tips:
Protected content

* Joining Maseru Hash House Harriers is a wonderful way to meet other expats in Maseru as well as explore the country. Members of this group are very friendly and helpful. If you haven't had a car, there are many members will be happy to give you a lift.
"HASHING -New comers to Lesotho – Want to see the countryside and meet new people – come and Hash (that is walk or run). We meet at various places in Lesotho on a Sunday morning and enjoy the countryside. For more information contact Hash Master at Protected content

* There are several nice South African stores in Maseru. However, it's good to check Lifes' Comfort Solutions, a nice local store selling high quality stuff, which you may not find in other stores. Like their Facebook page so you can receive information on their promotion quickly.
Protected content

Maseru Forum

Our Global Partners