Join now

All I want for X-mas is to work and live in MDE (Medellin)

Dear Internations Medellin Team,

I am writing here because I am looking for an opportunity in Medellin. Recently on my trip to South America I discovered Medellin and instantly felt attracted to the culture, language and people.

Since I am back in Switzerland I cannot stop thinking about Medellin, dreaming about its weather, food, culture, people and the true quality of life and now I have to do something about it.

The prospect to work and live in Medellin as well as opportunity to learn the Colombian way of doing business is what motivates me to wake up earlier in the morning. Unfortunately it is incredible difficult to find a job in my area of expertise.

I am dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic, with a strong passion for finance, technology, entrepreneurship and Colombia. Another passion of mine are the languages. I speak fluently English, German, Russian, Swedish and intermediate in Spanish and Portuguese. I am quick language learner and very close to be completely fluent in Spanish.

Despite of being short on working experience in Colombia, I am long on well diversified finance related working experience. This range from asset management, which enhanced my understanding of real estate valuation, to consulting where I experienced various sales oriented tasks. I my role as a graduate trainee at a biggest private bank in the world I was able to learn from gifted professionals and demonstrate leadership skills.

I am punctual, reliable and keen to take on further responsibilities. I am quick to learn and fast learning on the Job and could provide a first class references.

I would be really happy to hear tips and hits of how to fulfill my dream and find a rewarding and interesting job in the city I love.

All the best

email: erik. Protected content