Oxford Business Group, a British consultancy and research firm with presence in 37 countries, is looking for a young and motivated Project Assistant to provide administrative support to the team working in Medellin.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: •Arrange meetings.
•Maintain calendars, charts, reports to ensure that records are kept accurate.
•Make travel and accommodation bookings.
•Coordinates the driver's schedule, informs the driver daily on the locations of the meetings for the next day for appropriate planning .
•Collect all the receipts for every expense, and assist the Country Director with compiling the expense reports.
• Fluency in English, able to use the MS Office Applications.
• Strong planning, organization and administrative skills.
• Good communication skills, strong customer orientation with excellent phone etiquette, able to handle high volume calls.
• Experience in the sales support or customer relations operations -- not must but a strong asset.
• Capability to complete job with accuracy.
Please send resume to Victoria Peuriot at Protected content