Hi everyone! iDriveYourCar is currently seeking someone to fill our Email & Marketing Automation position.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of iDriveYourCar’s growing team. With this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Working across teams to better understand the customer and derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation in order to acquire users.
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention.
- Growing existing acquisition channels and bringing new ones into the mix, focusing on results and the scale of the opportunity
- Run reports and prepare analyses for marketing programs or proposals.
- Work with cross functional team to develop and advance email tools.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup is a serious plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- 5 years online marketing-specific experience with a minimum 1 year demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL.
You have to be ready to hustle! You must be able to develop and execute efficient strategies. We are looking for the best!
We are a rapidly growing marketplace startup with a unique business model and we are a team of young and driven designers, developers, and marketers. We love bleeding edge technologies and methods, and as a company, we are very serious about UX in its truest form.
Relocate to be with team in Medellin, Colombia is a plus. Pay will be dependent on experience and quality of work.
Send us an email with your resume or explaining your experience at: Protected content