Join now

Need to Film Commercials in Medellin and More

Views

My name is Matt Harrell, and I am the owner of a new line of men's clothes called Matro. Matro will feature very nice clothes, that are structured to provide a better fit for men with an athletic build. This will truly be a North and South American company with Medellin as our headquarters for South America. I will be producing the clothes under the USA/Colombia free trade agreement in Colombia and trying to find a partner there in manufacturing and more.
One of the reasons for this letter, is there may be things we can do that will be helpful for your business and Matro. We have a temporary website up under Matroformen.com. We have trademarked not only our name and logo, but the expressions "Because You Can" and "Where Sophistication Meets Strength". We will be shooting our first commercial in San Diego in two weeks with one of our top models Redmond Ramos. We will then bring our four person team to Medellin to film our Colombian models on May 29th, and will be there a week. Our initial plans are to film in a salsa club, gym, playing soccer, and anywhere that will provide a distinct impression that we are in Colombia, and the beauty and opportunity awaits. Our line is for men that define their own success, and have chivalry, character, and respect for others.

I have an ex fiancé in Colombia as I have been there many times. I currently have a female model, and need to add one more. I have no current male models, and will need two Colombian men. I prefer regular men and not models, with they do not need muscles everywhere, but do need and athletic build and handsome. I prefer Protected content on the men, and a plus if they can handle a soccer ball and can salsa a bit. These will be paid positions. Is there anyone in city government or anywhere that you can think of that can help with logistics in getting all of our commercials and photos done, and we will be selling off our web site in 10 weeks as well as boutiques in North and South America. I can be reached at Protected content thru this site or at Protected content . Any advice or help in building mutually beneficial partnerships is greatly appreciated. Matt

Medellin Forum

Our Global Partners