Join now

New Co-working Casa/Cafe in Medellin

Hey all, id love to introduce myself and my business and get any feedback to help incorporate myself and my business more into the Medellin minds community.

Here at Ondas, we offer exclusive use to a great workspace in a beautiful setting. Achieve your business needs in a space conducive to productivity. Tech, Artsy, Fabrication....the space is for all

As a productive and involved member of the space, you will have access to not only the benefits of the property, including kitchen use, rooftop and Balconybalcony with mountain views, high-speed wifi, numerous working spaces, projector, showers, cafe and bar with happy hours, and so on...you will also be in a great, safe location, within 2 blocks to metro and buses to entire city, numerous restaurants and nearby markets, startup companies and parks.

Use the space to surround yourself with people who are on their way to or already have great knowledge and success or escape into one of the corners with a local colombian coffee and focus on your goals

For a very reasonable introduction fee, you can enjoy all this space and this city has to offer in your progress towards fulfillment.

Monthly package starting from 300,000 COP

Contact us for specific information

Anyone that mentions this thread will receive a worldclass coffee and workspace discounts.

Protected content

Facebook.com/ondasmedellin

Medellin Forum

Our Global Partners