Join now

Vamos Medellin :)

Hi All - Looking at a relocation to Colombia. Quite possibly Medellin for a number of reasons but I can always change location once I am there. Right now I am looking for a fixer type person / business who helps with this stuff so any advice, warmly welcome.

1) I am a 36yr old Australian & British Citizen (Dual Citizenship) & currently living in Europe. I want to get a long-term visa & stay for the long-term. I would not be looking to "work" but I would be looking to setup business in the longer-term & probably invest in property & agriculture.

2) We (me & my small dog) would fly into Bogota & from there, we'd want someone to sort things out. From picking up my dog & me at the airport to taking us to a temporary apartment where I find something longer-term etc... Yes, I am brining my dog! Adopted her and can't let her go - she's my side-kick and I hope when we have a cafe/Bar, she'll be the mascot.

3) Which city would you all suggest? This is the Medellin Forum so I guess Medellin.. Nevertheless great to hear what people think.

All in all. Looking for a person to help with all the bits & pieces & hopefully someone in the longer-term I can work with when establishing business etc...

I've seen several posts about Spanish schools so I will not ask this question here but feel free to suggest ;)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mike

Medellin Forum

Our Global Partners