Join now

Want to learn Latin Percussion? (Medellin)

My great teacher writes as follows so message me or call if interested, Protected content
Latin Percussion Medellin

How can I find you?
I have a dedicated music studio in my house in a quiet residential area, Belen la Nubia in Medellin, Colombia. Make contact for detailed location, bus routes etc.

What can I expect do?
It is really up to you but it ranges from an introductory taster session, sampling a range of instruments to identify your interests to a concentrated course perfecting your playing skill and style on one or more instruments up to performance level.

What instruments can I use?
You can either choose to focus on one instrument or sample a range. You can play up to 4 congas, bongos, timbales, traditional Colombian drums, hand instruments like maracas, shakers, guiri, clave sticks.

What kind of music can I play and learn?
You can learn many salsa rhythms and patterns from Cuba, Colombia and elsewhere: develop skills in improvisation; learn about the history of the music and how it can be interpreted in different forms like jazz or rock.

How much will it cost?
The first lesson will be 90 minutes and will cost $50,000 COP – This is an introductory interactive session to identify your goals and develop and understanding of your needs.

Thereafter you can pay for a 3 hour package delivered over 1, 2 or 3 days at $120,000 COP or a 6 hour package at $220,000 COP

Medellin Forum