About Prospective marriage visa (Melbourne)
Please help ...if anyone can suggest which one more efficient and low risk .Prospective marriage visa (off shore) vs apply spouse visa (on shore) with temporary bridging visa?
i'm currently planning to marry an Australian PR in November Protected content , i have my tourist visa granted till early Jan Protected content .
i was going to apply for a PMV within this month, but my friends warn me about the risk applying for PMV off shore
1. too risky if its not granted ( political issue etc)
2. too many papers to prepare
3. the chance of living separated, if by the time we got married ... the visa is not granted yet
4. i have to keep traveling in and out australia after marriage if i still can use the tourist visa
the option is
1. enter oz with my tourist visa after marriage, while asap apply for a spouse visa..then i will be having the bridging visa
2. with this option, i dont have to pay the visa fee twice as much.
Please can anyone share your experience?