Join now

Aussie Christmas Party!! (Melbourne)

Views

Hi Folks!

I'm pleased to host an Aussie Christmas day especially for the many of us that don't have families locally.

We'll be starting the day with a Champagne and Damper Breakfast at 10.30am, and then going on through to the afternoon where we'll have a spit roast for our Christmas lunch.

The event will be at my house which has a lovely back yard amongst several fruit tree's, a spa (bring your togs if you'd like to cool down or warm up depending on the weather) and is in Prahran, Melbourne.

I'll have sound equipment set up and have a good friend of mine that is an international DJ join us and play his mix of international music.

For those that have trouble sitting still we have a pool table, bocce and another uniquely Aussie game to keep you entertained.

To start off I'll limit the numbers to 30 people and we'll see how we go from there.

Please email me to get my address at Protected content as I'd rather not post it for the world to see! (if you've seen 'Project X' you'll know why)

Those that do join us please bring your own drinks (don't forget the champagne if you're here for breakfast) and a chair if you can, and let me know in your email whether you can bring a salad, desert, or nibbles to share.

The date is of course 25th December from 10.30am onwards, please let me know in your email what time you intend to join us so that I can juggle numbers and have as many people as I can manage!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners