Join now

Bali Pink Ribbon (Melbourne)

Hi Everyone. I am a Melbournian but currently living in Bali. I am a volunteer for Bali Pink Ribbon & as of next year I will be helping to set up their Hairdressing section in their newly leased building. The building is bare but we have promises from some companies in Bali to supply second hand furniture, goods and in cooperation with the 'Pinkie' ladies the companies will help raise funds for the running costs & other purchases for the Centre. My 'job' as a volunteer hairdresser next year is to help in the 'Look Good, Feel Good' program and it is for this reason that I am wanting do a couple of days of training/observation in one of the Cancer Hospitals in Melbourne who also do the 'Look Good, Feel Good' program. What I would like is; Does anyone have a direct contact for me to contact so I can pre arrange my placement before my visit to Melbourne for only 3 weeks from mid January. If you can help me please send an email to Protected content I can supply a referral from the founder of Bali Pink Ribbon. Thanks in advance- Sandra

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners