Join now

Canadian citizen looking for sponsorship (Melbourne)

Hello everyone,

My name is Ejona and I am Canadian citizen who has moved to Melbourne on a Working Holiday Visa Protected content expires in November Protected content . I have always dreamed of living and working in Australia, and while the WHV was the easiest visa to grab, I have come here with the goal of settling and building a career in Australia.

I have a BA degree in Political Science and a Masters Degree in International Relations. I have previously worked in admin roles, as well as a Program Coordinator for an NGO, a Recruitment Consultant for an employment agency, Field Manager for a fundraising company and Assistant to one of the professors at my university. I have also previously held an intern role with the United Nations Development Programme in Albania as well as taught English in Turkey. I speak three languages, English, Italian and Albanian.

I am open to any job opportunities which will allow me to build a career in Australia. If anyone knows of any organizations/companies which are willing to sponsor individuals please contact me at ejona. Protected content .

Thank you.