Join now

Career opportunitie at Crown -Long Chim Restaurant (Melbourne)

My name is Shane Smith and I am part of the Recruitment Team at Crown Melbourne.

Crown Melbourne is currently a leader in the hospitality industry and investing a great deal in our people, products and services. We have David Thompson's Long Chim restaurant opening early next year as well as new hotel's opening in Perth this year, Melbourne within 2 years and Sydney in 4 years.

I am currently seeking to fill a number of roles here at Crown Melbourne for the opening of Long Chim. The positions include front of house and back of house staff such as: Restaurant Manager, Supervisors, Food & Beverage Attendants, Bar Staff, Chefs, Cooks & Kitchen Hands. Full working rights to work in Australia is essential and the ability to speak Thai is desirable however not essential.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the next step in your career and opportunities available at Crown Melbourne.

If you are interested in discussing opportunities please message me your email, or best contact number and suitable time for me to call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Kindest regards

Shane Smith

Protected content