Join now

Celebrity Body Insurance (Melbourne)

Daniel Craig
Craig insured his body for $9.5 million while filming Quantum of Solace since he did many of his own stunts. "He does a lot more than Pierce used to do," "Quantum" chief stunt coordinator Gary Powell told The Guardian, "and he's allowed to because he's capable of doing it. He thinks, 'You're paying to see me, and that's me doing it.' He wants the audience to know."
Rihanna
The "Diamonds" singer was given a $1 million coverage for her legs by razor company Gillette.
Kylie Minogue
Kylie Minogue, known for her petite body and envious butt, has insured her famous rear for $5 million
Heidi Klum
The newest judge on America's Got Talent had her legs insured for $2 million in Protected content , but who knew that they were unevenly valued? "Basically, I was in London, and I had to go to this place where they check out your legs. They would look at them and I had one scar here from when I fell on a glass, so this [left leg] isn't as pricey as this [right] one," she said.
Jennifer Lopez
She's got the most expensive booty in the world! According to reports, Lopez insured her famous behind for $300 million, money well spent according to Lopez. "I was always very comfortable with who I was. Confident," Lopez told Marie Claire UK in Protected content loving her body. "I've never looked at myself [my body] in a negative way."
America Ferrera
She may have worn braces on Ugly Betty, but America Ferrara had the last laugh when Aquafresh insured the actress' smile for a whopping $10 million at Lloyd's of London.
David Lee Roth
Longtime rocker Roth's legacy comes at a cost. The singer reportedly insured his sperm for $1 million.
Tina Turner
The "Simply The Best" singer reportedly got her famously shapely legs insured for a cool $3.2 million by Lloyd's of London."Yeah, I always had long legs. When I was young, I used to think, 'Why do I look like a little pony?'" Turner told Oprah in Protected content . "I didn't know how to buy clothes for that. As I grew up, I learned what worked for me. That's where the short dresses came from. And you can't dance in a long dress."
Madonna
The rumor has it, Madonna first wanted to ensure her bust for $12 million but was only given $2 million.
Bruce Springsteen
The Boss isn't taking any chances when it comes to his voice. In the Protected content , the iconic singer insured his voice for $5.7 million, and now his husky voice is worth six times more - $31.2 million. Sounds like a good investment idea for many singers!
Mariah Carey
In Protected content , reports circulated that Gillette insured Carey's legs when the singer became the face and legs of their "Legs of a Goddess" campaign in Protected content , although Carey herself hasn't ever confirmed or denied the rumour.
Dolly Parton
She insures her bust for $300,000 each in Protected content . Singer Dolly Parton insured her famous assets in Protected content . That time she was insured for $600,000. More than forty later, her assets are worth almost $4 million.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
She hasn't taken the leap yet, but actress Jennifer Love Hewitt recently told USA Today her best assets are worth $5 million. "I need, like, an insurance invitation. Pointing to her chest, "These things right here are worth $5 million!" Hewitt joked.
David Beckham
The superstar soccer player reportedly had his legs insured for a whopping $70 million.
Keith Richards
How this is for an in-your-face statement: The Rolling Stone reportedly has his middle finger on his left hand insured for $1.6 million.
Julia Roberts
She's got the most recognisable smile in Hollywood, and insured for a cool $30 million, Roberts' mega-watt smile is surely the most expensive one, too.
Tom Jones
Even if it's just a rumour, it's one of the strangest celebrity insurance rumours you can ever hear. Singer Tom Jones, who is well known for his unbuttoned shirt as well as his fantastic voice, has reportedly insured his chest hair for $7 million. He's probably the only singer who cares more about hair than about voice!
Michael Flatley
Get ready to gasp: The Lord of the Dance creator and dancer had his famous legs covered for the princely sum of $40 million Celeb Body Insurance

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners