Join now

Expats have your say with Project Y U DO (Melbourne)

Project Y U DO is on the quest across Australia asking foreigners to take in an interview in order to answer a simple question: What motivated you to travel to Australia?

I created the project with the belief that by sharing other people’s travel stories, others will be inspired.

I am looking to interview people who are anywhere in Australia however at the moment I am concentrating on face-to-face interviews in Melbourne, as that is where I am based. However, I have also done interview via Skype and it works really well too.

As a way to thank the people I interview, all participants will be receiving an e-book compilation filled with pictures & stories surrounding the year long research.

The people whom I interview are all different and all have amazing backgrounds and stories to tell. Please rest assured, that I only share information that you would like to be share.

I encourage everyone to check out Protected content to learn more about the project and if you would like to take part or know someone who would like to, please send me a message here or send an email to Protected content .

Motto: Travel, explore, grow.

Thank you in advance to all:) Your stories are worth sharing, people want to hear them!
Carolyne from Project Y U DO- Australia Protected content

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners