Join now

GING’S BIRTHDAY PARTY, 5 November, World-wide (Melbourne)

GING’S BIRTHDAY PARTY
5 November
World-wide

Dear IN Melbourne (my residence community),

I don’t normally celebrate my birthday. In fact, I sometimes forget it. However, I’m not getting younger so this year, I’ve decided, it’s going to be different. I’m inviting you to my party!

I’m always busy and most of the time, I’m not able to do the things that I’d like to do. On my birthday, I’ll make sure I’ll have a “ME” time. Still very loose but so far, the plan is, to have a spa treatment, have a lovely quiet dinner and sleep early for a change! I’d like to lie-in the following day; something I love doing but haven’t done for ages.

I hope you’re able to join my party by having a “YOU” time; be it short or long, it doesn’t really matter. You could either do something that you haven’t done before and been wanting to do for ages; something that you would like to do more often; or something that you normally do and love doing it everytime. A smile on your face would be a perfect birthday gift to me, thanks.

Feel free to invite your friends to my party. The more smiles there would be on my birthday, the more special my day would be to me.

If you can, please RSVP. It would also be lovely to hear what you actually did. Thanks.

Have fun on my day!

Cheers,
Ging

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners