House, Unit, etc needed in Melbourne from 21 March
I originally joined in Geneva then Sydney; now I am moving to Melbourne for work!
I would like to live in South Yarra/Richmond
Does anyone have friends or a sublet that I could rent from the end of March?
I look forward to hearing from you.
I would like up to $600:
• 2 Bedrooms
• Big Living Area
• Cottage; Unit (not ground Floor) or Terrace
• Quiet Street
• I would like at least 2 beds and a garage, not on a main Rd.
• Caroline Street, South Caroline Street, Avoca Street, Powell Street, Murphy Street, Davis Ave, Darling St, Yarra Street. Alexandra Street if the price is right.
• Hawksburn Station and all the surrounding streets around Hawksburn Station are extremely safe and gorgeous.
• Would love a gorgeous little Victorian cottages in a green leafy Street...