Join now

Interpreting opportunities in Victoria (Melbourne)

Views

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for experienced interpreters and translators to join VITS (Victorian Interpreting and Translating Service) as independent contractors to provide quality language services to government departments, hospitals, schools, police stations, etc.

Ideally I would like to open up this opportunity to individuals who may be interested, but also establish networks with community groups across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria. If you are a member of a group that has other members who are experienced language service professionals I would love to meet with you or provide further information for circulation.

There are some requirements for the role, namely candidates are required to be:
• NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) accredited where available
• Australian permanent residents or citizens
• reliable, punctual, professional and have good communication skills

For further information or to obtain a copy of our contractor application form, please contact Protected content .

Languages we are currently recruiting for include: Greek, Vietnamese, Somali, Burmese, Korean, Cambodian, Macedonian, Tamil, Rohingya, Croatian, Thai, Hindi, Nepali, Ewe and Albanian. Please contact us if you are interested in other languages that are not on this list.

Melbourne Forum